This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Together

My babies hanging out together. I'm always attempting to get a good picture of these two together and it is almost impossible. Colby has gotten better about being ok with me putting her next to him, but he either moves away, puts his hands in his mouth, or wont look at me. Saige is usually good, but now that she crawls she doesn't like to stay in one place. At least I was able to get this one which is good for the most part, minus Colby's hands in his mouth.

No comments: