This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dino


We gave Saige this Dino ride on/walker toy for Christmas. She was having a lot of fun on it today while Colby was napping. If he's awake he thinks he should be riding on it instead of Saige. She likes to sit on it and rock back and forth. She doesn't quite get how to walk behind it yet.

1 comment:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

so cute! Saige even looks more mature than at Christmas. When you finish up your year of photos, you'll have to make a little book out of the year.