This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Clean


Folding clean cloth diapers and putting them in piles for each of my babies. One of my many laundry chores, but one that I kind of actually enjoy. It's weird I know, but there is something about these diapers that I love.

4 comments:

Mallory said...

What happened to putting yourself in the picture occasionally? :) Otherwise I love this blog! It's great for others to see these little things too.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

I loved cleaning my cloth diapers too. I think we are a rare breed of moms. (Look forward to the daily photos -- it feeds my grandbaby addiction.)(how neat to capture those small, but important moments -- those peek-a-boo moments)

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

That is very clever how you post a title to each picture. This is the concepet of a book I have to help remember events in your life so you can write your life history. The book is by Randal A. Wright entitled "The 3 Word Journal. From those simple titles for each picture,you will never forget the memories of those beautiful moments. (Dad Ellis)

JoEllen said...

I like to fold laundry. I find it very satisfying and relaxing. It's nice to enjoy those little things you have to do all the time.