This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Breakfast


Colby always wants to help feed Saige. Today she was eating yogurt and he was begging me to let him help. He's pretty good at getting it in her mouth, but he of course gets it all over her face and clothes. I think he really likes feeding her because then he can sneak a bite or two for himself!

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Little Sal always loved to feed Nicky, but he could never manage to do it fast enough for Nicky's liking. Plus, he gagged him a lot, which is never pleasant! Your kiddos are so cute.