This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grocery Shopping


Grocery shopping can be such a chore with two kids. Now that Saige is older I've been letting her sit in the seat (instead of wearing her in the baby carrier) but then I have to put Colby in the basket which doesn't work very well. He smashes produce, tries to eat things through the plastic bag (this trip it was carrots), opens boxes of crackers and cereal. No matter how frustrated I get I have to laugh at this picture. Colby is trying so hard to open the bag of goldfish crackers. Saige is just so ready to be done.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

lol! evan does the same thing. he only likes to sit in the back of the cart and he either smashes things or throws them out of the cart or opens them. most of the time he won't even stay in the cart. he wants to walk around and then it takes me twice as long cause i have to chase after him! grocery shopping with little ones is definitely a work out!