This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Hands up in the Air"


We were driving to the store and the song "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz came on the radio. When ever the part comes on where he says "Throw your hands up in the air" Colby puts his hands up. It was too cute not to get a pic of. Luckily we were at a stop sign and I was able to put my camera above my head and snap this pic. He's such a funny kid.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's a really great picture! I love this blog you've created. This would be a really good blog to make into a book. (I like that song too :) )

JoEllen said...

Now this is a great picture!