This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gun


Colby has been obsessed with guns lately. I'm not sure where he picked it up, but he was loving his cousins Nerf guns at Christmas time. Since he was pretending that everything is a gun (like his toy saw) we went and got him some little Nerf guns this weekend. When we told him we were going to buy him a gun he walked around all day saying "buy gun, buy gun" over and over. All weekend he has been playing with them. He can't actually shoot the darts because he's not strong enough, but he doesn't really care.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

he is so funny! i can just hear his little voice saying "buy gun, buy gun."