This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stuck Like Glue


This girl is so attached to me, sometimes I really feel like she is stuck to me. Today we sat down to play together while Colby was napping and all she wants to do is crawl on me and over me. Crazy little girl. This is how she has been for about the past month, but she's been even worse since we got back from our Christmas trip. She used to sit and play with toys happily but now if I try to leave her on the ground she will just cry and army crawl after me. It gets frustrating for me, but I'm sure in a few months I'll miss my little girl crawling all over me.

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

If there is one thing that girl isn't, it's little! Look at those chubby arms!! They're soooo cute!!