This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Akira


Colby sure does love Akira. I don't know what he would do without her. He plays with her all the time, gives her toys, plays chase, tries to ride her, gives her hugs and kisses, dragging her around by her collar, and loves feeding her and sharing food. He just recently started calling her by her name instead of calling her dog or woof. He says "Kia". He always says good night to her when he goes to bed. Seeing the two of them together makes me so happy. I'm glad my children are able to experience loving animals.

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!!

I love that we have Jazmin and my kids can experience what it is like to take care of another living thing. They love to feed her and walk her, and most recently, accompany her to the vet (we had to have a cyst removed from her chin.) They really "care" for her and I LOVE it.

Kristen said...

This is a fabulous idea. Your posts rock...so creative. Maybe i'll do this when I have some extra time!