This is my blog where I will be trying to keep up with my goal of taking a picture a day and writing something small about it. I really want to do this so that I can capture the small everyday things in our life. It's these cute things about my kids and our daily life that I really want to remember.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smoothies for Breakfast

I made some more "green" smoothies today. Except they are more purple than green. We all enjoyed it, even Saige. She actually really loved it and would get mad when I would take it from her so I could have some too. Colby has a nice little smoothie goatee going on! Today's smoothies had frozen mango, pineapple, strawberry, peach, blueberries, raspberries (that I picked in the summer!), a couple small oranges, a handful of spinach, and a little bit of water and juice.

No comments: